Realme Narzo 10a Price in India
Supports Indian bands
32 GB + 256 GB Expandable
Gorilla Glass 3
Realme Narzo 10a Price in India
Realme Narzo 10A in India is expected to be Rs. 7,999. Realme Narzo 10A Expected to be launched on 21st April 2020. The 32GB / 3GB variant of Realme Narzo 10A costs around Rs. 7,999 and expected to available in Silver, Dark Blue and Midnight Black colour.
Realme Narzo 10 (realme 6i) specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP 4cm macro and 2MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.x 9.0mm; Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
Realme Narzo 10 comes with a 6.50-inch IPS LCD display and a screen resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 270ppi.
The device is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor and runs on the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. Adding to it, the device comes with 3GB of RAM.
As far as the camera is concerned, it has a quad-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. In the front, it has a 16MP camera.
Realme Narzo 10A Details
Design and display:
In terms of design, the Relame Narzo 10A sports a water drop notch housing the selfie camera and has a triple rear camera setup. The phone packs a 6.5 inches display with Water Drop Notch. The display screen offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and 270ppi pixel density.
Camera and performance:
Realme smartphones are well known for excellent camera specifications. The Realme Narzo 10A sports a triple camera setup on the rear. The phone has a 12MP+2MP+2MP camera configuration. The phone is armed with a 5MP selfie camera and rest assured that you can capture wonderful photos. The smartphone is powered by the Helio G70 processor paired with 2GB of RAM.
Network and connectivity:
Connectivity-wise, the Realme Narzo 10A includes support for dual 4G VoLTE and has a dedicated 2+1 slot (2 for SIM cards and one for a memory card). The device supports other standard connectivity features such as the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5 and USB Type C v2.1, Mobile Hotspot, A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Battery and Storage:
The Realme Narzo 10A is equipped with a large 5000mAh battery, which is more than enough to get you through a full day of usage ons a single charge. However, the battery does not support fast charging. On the storage front, the phone has an inbuilt storage capacity of 64GB and includes support for expandable storage of up to 256GB using an external memory card.
Narzo 10A Full Specs
|Launch Date||26 March 2020|
|Price||Rs. 6,999 to Rs.7,999|
|Processor||Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A75 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G70|
|Type||IPS LCD Mini-Drop Display|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3+|
|Touch Type||Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Rear Camera||12MP +2MP + 2MP|
|Diff. Camera Settings||Exposure compensation and ISO control|
|Other Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Flash||Dual LED (Rear)|
|Image Resolution||4000 x 3000 Pixels|
|Quick Charging support||Yes|
|Battery Capacity||5,000 mAh|
|In-display Fingerprint sensor||No|
|Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
|3.5mm Jack||Yes Present|
|Water / Dust Proof||No|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Dual Sim VoLTE||Yes|