Ironically, if you’re looking for a great Apple deal this Black Friday season, don’t shop at Apple. That’s because Apple typically doesn’t offer discounts on its new products in-store or on its website, at least outside of the occasional educational discount. Fear not though, as there are plenty of reliable third-party retailers like Amazon, B&H Photo, and Best Buy that do.
In fact, these retailers have already started discounting some of the most popular Apple products ahead of Black Friday, cutting prices on everything from the latest MacBook Pro to the Apple Watch Series 7. Below we’ve got the best deals we’ve closed by category, and we’ll continue to update this piece as more deals are published.
If you want to save even more, check out our detailed guide to the best early Black Friday deals, where we highlight the best deals across all brands.
- 1 AirPods Deals
- 2 iPad deals
- 3 MacBook Deals
- 4 Mac mini deals
- 5 iMac deals
- 6 Apple Watch Deals
- 7 Apple TV 4K Deals
- 8 Apple Pencil Deals
- 9 Apple AirTag Deals
- The third-generation AirPods were released last month and now you can buy them for sale. You can currently get it for $159 at Walmart and Amazon, as opposed to the regular full price of $249 (saving $90). Best Buy and Target also discounted it, but only to $190. The latest AirPods have a MagSafe-ready charging case and shorter stems, as well as better battery life and water resistance. Read our review.
- Apple’s second-generation true wireless earbuds, the AirPods, sell for $114 instead of $159 at Amazon. This particular model comes with a wired charging case, but you can buy a pair with the wireless charging case for $150 instead of $200 from Walmart. Read our review.
The 64GB Wi-Fi version of the 10.9-inch iPad Air sells for $539 instead of $600 at walmart in rose gold, while the space gray version costs just an extra $10. The latest model, released in 2020, offers thinner bezels around the display and a Touch ID sensor embedded in the power button. Read our review .
- Last year’s M1-equipped MacBook Air is the best laptop money can buy in our opinion. Right now you can buy the 512GB model with 16GB RAM for $1,399 in gold or space gray from B&H Photo. Read our review.
Mac mini deals
- Last year’s 27-inch iMac comes with an improved 1080p webcam and a notable performance improvement over its predecessor. Right now you can pick it up for $1,699 instead of $1,799 when you opt for the Core i5 model with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. Read our review.
Apple Watch Deals
Apple TV 4K Deals
Beginning November 26, you can get a $50 Apple Gift Card when you buy an Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD directly from Apple. Amazon is also discounting several configurations of the latest version at $10, for example, selling the 32GB 2021 Apple TV 4K for $170 instead of $179.
Apple Pencil Deals
- The first-generation Apple Pencil is currently on sale on Amazon for $80, its second best price yet. Compatible with the latest entry-level iPad and a range of earlier models, the stylus differs from the second-generation model in that you need to plug it into your iPad’s Lightning port to charge.
Apple AirTag Deals
Apple is throwing in a $25 gift card starting Nov. 26 when you buy a four-pack of AirTags from them.